Invisalign: Convenient & Comfortable Teeth Alignment
Why Patients Choose Invisalign
- Transparent: The Invisalign aligners are made from a clear plastic material that makes them nearly invisible when placed over the teeth. Patients love that they can straighten their teeth without attracting unwanted attention to their smile during treatment.
- Removable: Because the aligners are removable, patients can eat whatever they want throughout treatment--there are no dietary restrictions as with traditional braces. Plus, oral care is as easy as ever with no metal brackets or wires to brush and floss and around.
- Treatment Time: Treatment times with Invisalign are roughly have the time of traditional metal braces. Most patients complete their treatment in as little as 9 to 12 months by following our dentist's recommendations of wearing the aligners at least 22 hours per day. Treatment times, of course, will vary from patient to patient based on each individual's unique situation.
- Customized: The aligners are custom-made to fit snugly over your teeth and gently shift your teeth into the position. The customization makes them incredibly comfortable to wear all day every day.
- Material: The smooth, BPA-free plastic used to make the aligners eliminates any potential discomfort. This is a welcome change compared to metal braces that rub the inside of patients' lips and painful metal wires that poke the inner cheeks.
If you're interested in Invisalign, we recommend setting up a consultation with our dentist at our Port St. Lucie, Florida, office. Our dentist will evaluate your teeth and alignment to determine if you're a good candidate for this treatment. Call us today at 772-345-8332 to get started.